Sunday, June 27, 2010

I've been rubbed by a lot of bums and penises today

....that's the downside of choosing the aisle seat on the buses. My arm was quite chafed! None of the rubbing was intentional but the aisles are skinnier than the people.

Also, I caught my first set of TWINS yesterday....undiagnosed until the first one popped out rather smaller than expected. I said 'wait, I think there's another one!' And the second one came breech so I got do a simple breech catch as well! So COOL! They were a boy and a girl, in that order. The mom is a twin also. Pretty nice way to end my week in Kampala!

Ashley and I are back in Mbale now and hoping to catch a bunch of babies in what will be our final week here. TTYL

1 comment:

  1. oh, you know, just a simple breech catch!!!! AND twins all at once! rhonda! amazing!

    ReplyDelete